Often, the biggest frustration you might experience as a pastor of the single-staff church is trying to get all of the essentials done week and week all by yourself… ALONE.
That struggle is what gave birth to a simple yet effective strategy offered by the State Board of Missions called A.L.O.N.E.
- Connecting people to their passion and giftedness
- Closing the church’s back door
- Raising up new leaders
- Involving ever member
- Teaching that evangelism isn’t an event but a lifestyle
- Enlisting GROW teams
- Assessing needs and dreaming of the future
- Growing the church through the Sunday School
- Learning when to plan events for maximum effectiveness
- Using ministry evangelism to lead people to Christ